Bicycling is Good for Business, Good for Pittsburgh, & Good for You
Whether you ride a bike or not, be certain that you have employees and customers who do. The use of bicycles is soaring in major cities across the U.S. People want to live in, work in, and visit cities that are bike friendly.
Bike friendly cities have a competitive advantage attracting talent and investment. It’s that simple.
Bike Pittsburgh is transforming our streets and communities into vibrant, healthy places by making them safe and accessible for everyone to bike and walk.
Strong Support from the Local Business Community
Scores of leading businesses and organizations in the Pittsburgh region from fields as diverse as technology, grocery, health care, and real estate developers support BikePGH through financial and in-kind contributions. They know bike amenities contribute to employee recruitment and retention and reflect a city that values health and well being. Join them and thousands of individuals in making Pittsburgh better for bicycling & walking.
Your membership supports our work!
- 52 Miles of Bike Lanes & Markings
- Hundreds of Bike Racks Installed Throughout the Pittsburgh Region
- Dozens of Certified Bike Friendly Employers
- National Bike Advocacy Organization of the Year 2011
- Spearheaded Pittsburgh’s Bronze Recognition As A Bike Friendly Community
- Over 2200 Dues Paying Members and 100 Business Members
- 269% Increase in Bike Commuters Since 2000
Join Bike Pittsburgh as a Business Member Today!