Don’t just trust us, listen to what our members have to say.
The value Bike Pittsburgh has brought to our community can’t be overstated.” — Bike Pittsburgh member Joshua Siebert
Bike Pittsburgh has played a key role in helping us start and run a successful bike rental business in Pittsburgh. Through enthusiasm, awareness and advocacy, Bike Pittsburgh has helped spread the word about how great it is to be on a bicycle in Pittsburgh. It is one of the links in the chain that encourages more people to visit us and spend the day touring our great city in the best possible way….on a bike! Thanks Bike Pittsburgh!” — Bike Pittsburgh individual member Tom Demagall, owner of Golden Triangle Bike Rental, a Bike Pittsburgh Business Member.
You deserve more than what I could ever afford. To go all “mama grizzly” and hire a professional to supplant a Public Works on life support, is a wisdom and a sacrifice lost to past generations of Pittsburghers. I thank you for your advocacy work, and I thank you for recognizing the role of an engineer.” — Bike Pittsburgh member Nat Hayes regarding our popular blog post “How bike lanes and sharrows are born in Pittsburgh
Some comments from our member survey:
- “First and foremost THANK YOU. I have been riding to work for 2 months now, and it never would have happened if not for BIKE PGH. You guys got me the information I needed to get organized.”
- “Great job in all you do! Each day I see more cyclists on the road and attribute it much to the works of Bike Pgh!”
- “Great work! I’m proud to be a member of Bike Pittsburgh and of the larger Pittsburgh bicycling community.”
- “I moved to Pittsburgh last winter and have been impressed by the cycling community here. I really appreciate Bike Pittsburgh’s efforts to make cycling safer and more commonplace. It’s a large part of the reason I love Pittsburgh.”
- “I think that what you all are doing for bicycling is absolutely invaluable. Making motorists aware of bike rights, and educating bikers on how to safely share the road is becoming more and more important. And believe me, your efforts do not go unnoticed, and they are very much appreciated.”
- “Thanks a ton guys (and girls), and keep up the great work!”
- “I think you guys are doing a great job and hope you continue to be as effective as you have been over the past few years. The number of cyclists seems to have increased immensely since I moved here 7 years ago and y’all have done a great job helping all of us out.”
- “Thank you for the work you do and awesome events you put on. My husband and I have been carless for 1 1/2 (years) with bikes as our main mode of transportation. Keep up the good fight!”
Has Bike Pittsburgh made a difference in the way you experience Pittsburgh? Send your own impressions to firstname.lastname@example.org and it might get featured on the front of our membership page.
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership.....